SYTF Parent and Player Code of Conduct
1. At no time will I indulge in an abusive verbal or physical confrontation with another parent, coach, player, or official during or following a game. This includes being thrown out of a game.
2. As a parent or player, I will not engage in an argument or discussion of the rules or call by an official of the game.
3. I will not confront a coach for any reason, prior, during or immediately following a game, unless it is considered to be an emergency for the physical well-being of a participant.
4. I will not misuse or damage any equipment.
5. I will not use profanity or offensive language.
6. I will not indulge in the use of tobacco, alcohol or drugs while attending SYTF events.
7. I will adhere to the rules governing eligibility, competition and conduct and accept and consequences placed upon me for my actions.
Consequences for Violating and of the Above
1. Physical abuse violations will result in immediate and permanent dismissal from all SYTF events and programs.
2. A first violation, other than physical abuse, will be a suspension handed down by the SYTF Board. Violators will be suspended form all activities until the SYTF Board has reviewed the infraction
3. A 2nd violation will result in immediate dismissal from ALL SYTF programs for 12 months.
Any infraction/violation may be cause for immediate removal from the playing area.
** Refusal to leave may result in law enforcement being contacted to have an individual removed from the playing area
· All infractions must be submitted to the SYTF Board within 48 hours of the incident. The SYTF Board will review the infraction and determine any and all consequences.
· Any fan, regardless whether they have signed the Code of Conduct Contract will fall under these violation consequences